It’s only 4 more sleeps till I run my first ever half-marathon! New Year’s Resolution 2010 = run half marathon and I’m doing it baby! Can you tell I’m proud of myself?! That’s ‘cos I am. Two years ago I would have struggled to even run 2 km without dying let alone 21 km!
Alas – my current running playlist is extremely tired and I need to pump it up for the big day so I need your suggestions. I probably need about 2.5 hours worth of sweet pumping music!
Here are some of my favourites currently on the list:
- You Are My Joy – David Crowder Band
- Flashback – Calvin Harris
- Acceptable In the 80’s – Calvin Harris
- Hey Ya! – OutKast
- Forever – Chris Brown
- Footloose – Footloose Soundtrack
- Say Hey (I Love You) – Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Love Lockdown – Kanye West
I’d love to hear your ideas!
P.S. I’ve decided against wearing the ipod hat this time.